Online Registration System is Closed!
If you would like to make a registration, please visit the registration desk on-site.
(Wed. ~ Fri.)
(Mon. ~ Tue.)
(Mon. ~ Fri.)
|Additional Welcome Reception||30|
- All prices include VAT.
- All registration types include lunch tickets.
- The payment of registration fee on-site is available by credit card and cash.
- Additional tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and may be exhausted prematurely.
Registration Fee Includes
- Conference Only(IEEE Members/ Non-members), Conference + Workshops + Tutorials + Doctoral Symposium + RE’Cares (All)
- Admission to All sessions, Welcome Reception, Conference Kit, Refreshments, Lunches and Banquet.
- Conference Only(Student Members / Student Non-members), Workshops + Tutorials + Doctoral Symposium + RE’Cares (All)
- Admission to All sessions, Welcome Reception, Conference Kit, Refreshments and Lunches.
Author Registration Policy
** At least one of the authors of the accepted abstract has to be fully registered to the conference.
- If multiple abstracts are accepted, please proceed registration with your co-authors or fill out additional registration form.(1 registration form can cover only 1 abstract)
- Fully Registration as an author of conference paper (Research Papers, Industry Papers, RE@Next!, Posters and Tool Demos, Journal First Papers)
- Conference + Workshops + Tutorials + Doctoral Symposium + RE’Cares
- Fully Registration as an author of other papers (Workshops , Tutorials etc.)
- Workshops + Tutorials + Doctoral Symposium + RE’Cares
Request the Official Invitation Letter
To request an official invitation letter, participants must complete the registration process first. If you need a letter of invitation for participating in the RE'19, Please send the request email to RE'19 Secretariat.
All refund/cancellation requests must be received by August 01, 2019. There will be an administrative fee of USD 150 deducted from each refund. After August 01, 2019, fees are Non-refundable.
By Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, and UnionPay are acceptable only.
- Payment by credit card is available through the on-line procedure only.
- Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate the payment you made to KRP*eximbay.
By Bank Transfer
|Account Holder||GENICOM CO., LTD RE19 ORGANIZATION|
|Bank Name||KEB HANA BANK|
|Swift Code (BIC)||KOEXKRSE|
|Bank Address||35, EULJI-RO, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA|
- Please make the bank transfer to above account provided (Sender’s name MUST BE identical with registrant’s name).
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrant.
- In order to confirm your payment, please send the remittance slip via email(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- After your on-line registration and the payment are completed, you will receive the confirmation letter from the RE'19 secretariat including your registration via e-mail. If you do not receive the letter within a week, please kindly contact RE'19 Secretariat on e-mail email@example.com.