We replicate the Journal-First track that has been firstly introduced at RE'18, with the help of Kurt Schneider acting as track co-chair. 39 candidate papers have been identified by the track co-chairs among those accepted for publication since January 1st, 2018 by the following Journals: Springer Requirements Engineering Journal (REJ), Information and Software Technology (IST) and Journal of Systems and Software (JSS) by Elsevier, and IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE).
A committee of experts evaluated the candidate papers along the following criteria: relevance, specific fit with the conference theme, novelty and interesting results. Nine papers have been selected and invited for presentation at RE'19
Program Committee for JF Track
- Kurt Schneider, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany (J1 track co-chair)
- Daniel Berry, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Nash Mahmoud, Louisiana State University, USA
- Paola Spoletini, Kennesaw State University, USA
- Yijun Yu, Open University, UK