We are looking for enthusiastic people to help us make RE'19 a unique experience for all attendants! Being a student volunteer is an outstanding opportunity to interact closely with leading academic and industrial researchers in the area of requirements engineering. As compensation, student volunteers can enjoy several benefits.
Would you like to be part of the RE'19 team? Don’t miss this unique chance in your life. Sign up and help us on this exciting journey!
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate, Master's, or Ph.D. students during the academic year 2018-2019
- Great communication skills in English are required
- Enthusiastic students with strong interpersonal skills, who are ethical, reliable, punctual, organized, and self-starter
- Arrive at the conference venue by Sunday, September 22, 2019 @ 2pm at the latest
- Complimentary registration to the main conference¹
- One tutorial free pass (depending on availability)
- A Student Volunteer RE'19 Polo shirt
- Conference Proceedings
- Refreshments during breaks
- Lunch tickets during the conference
- One ticket for the Welcome Conference Reception
- One ticket for the Conference Banquet
- All student volunteers will be acknowledged and presented with a certificate of appreciation by the conference
- An opportunity to understand the conference backstage
- An opportunity to meet and talk to leading researchers and to other students about your research
¹ One author of an accepted paper must register with full payment.
Please note that RE'19 Student Volunteers are responsible for their own travel arrangements and accommodation.
The skills, talents and dedication of the Student Volunteers contribute to the overall quality of the Conference. The student volunteer role involves a range of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Working around 20 hours during the conference
- Technical assistance to speakers and attendees
- Monitoring session rooms
- Collecting tickets and checking badges at various halls
- Disseminating information at the registration, information, and materials pickup stations
- Providing defined assistance for attendees with special needs
- Contributing to the overall smooth running of the Conference functions and social events
- Being available from September 22-27, 2019
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form
- Send your CV via email to the Student Volunteers Co-Chairs, RE2019 Student Volunteer with the subject "RE2019 – SV Application for [Student Name]"
- Arrange for a letter of reference from your academic supervisor or other faculty member at your institution, indicated in the application form, to be emailed to the Student Volunteers co-Chairs with the subject "RE2019 – SV Reference Letter for [Student Name]"
The letter should cover your organizational skills, willingness to help, proficiency in English, and anything else that will help us selecting you as a student volunteer.
|Application Submission||Friday, July 05, 2019|
|Application Notification||Sunday, July 28, 2019|
All deadlines are 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (Standard Time).
Any inquiries regarding the student volunteer application can be directed to the Student Volunteer Co-Chairs: